At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
• Identify and correct the most often cited violations
• Maintain workplace walking/working surfaces in a safe condition
• Provide for safe exit from buildings in case of emergency
• Select and use appropriate personal protective equipment
• Protect workers from hazardous machinery
• Protect employees against the hazards of unexpected start-up of machinery and equipment
• Recognize and correct common electrical hazards
This course is designed for safety and health professionals or safety committee members who oversee or participate in the maintenance or implementation of the company’s Safety and Health Program.
414 Union Street, Suite 107
Nashville, TN 37219 | 615.256.5141
The Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry is the unified voice of business and premier advocacy
organization in the state. The Tennessee Chamber creates prosperity for all Tennesseans through
an economy of increased productivity and global competitiveness.
© Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry